Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 14- 2 weeks down 2 more to go!

Just a quick update...today marks the halfway point in the Crossfit Southwest Clean Living Challenge!!

Here are a few positives I've noted:
  • more energy in the AM
  • down some lbs
  • runs feel easier
  • yoga has become part of my morning routine (the sun salutation is like my 1st cup of java now!)
  • the support has been amazing and motivating
  • my skin feels softer/smoother
  • my cravings have greatly diminished (but still there...grr)
  • my recipe repertoire has vastly increased
A few kinks to straighten out:
  • still not sleeping all that well (not sure if it's over training, work, or eating later)
  • finding snacks that are not carb-rich, made with soy, or processed
  • energy wanes in the PM
  • getting  more protein and healthier fats
Oh, and did I mention I'm still 100% paleo?! This is the first "challenge" I've successfully been entirely strict. I credit that to all the amazing support from family and friends. Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh...I suppose my last comment wasn't very supportive. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meh...at least you care enough or were bored enough to read it and respond. That's supportive-ish. I'm not picky.

      Delete