Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Heads up! 30 day challenge starts Sept 12!


So I am an avid reader of Mark's Daily Apple, and part of his blog is an annual 30 Day Primal Challenge. It was what motivated me to really start trying to eat cleaner and give paleo a shot. Well, his annual challenge starts September 12 so I thought I would put this challenge out for everyone who might be interested. You can check out the details on the challenge here!

I encourage everyone to at least check out his website even if you don't join the challenge this time around.  He has lots of information on supplements, workouts, and of course eating healthier.


On a personal note, I would like to thank everyone who supported me and my brother during the 2011 World Police & Fire Games.  I won gold in the hammer and we finished in 7th in the Toughest Competitor Alive (TCA).  We learned a lot and saw some amazing competitors.  They are definitely going to be my motivation during this challenge. It will put me that much closer to where I need to be in two years when we make the trip to Belfast, Ireland.

So get your minds right...six days until the challenge starts!  Keep me posted if you decide to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment